My name is Tiffany and I am a white (predominantly Irish) cis-gendered, heterosexual, able-bodied woman that calls the mountains of North Carolina home.
I’m a writer and communicator, a poet, and someone who finds deep healing and integration in nature. I began this private practice in the fall of 2021 and am looking forward to deepening into it this year.
Training + Experience
- B.S. Communications, UNC Asheville
- Narrative HealthCare Certificate Program at Lenoir Rhyne University Asheville (In Progress)
- Perinatal Loss Training with Homegrown Families + Inviting Abundance
- Listening Training with SeekHealing
- Racial Equity Institute
- Sowing Post Capitalist Seeds
- Lived + Integrated experience in abortion, miscarriage, sexual assault, and endometriosis