My name is Tiffany Narron, Founder and Facilitator of Light In The Valley. I am a writer, compassionate communicator, and someone who finds deep healing and integration in nature. I began this private practice in the fall of 2021.
My intention for Light In The Valley is to hold space in community to help name and nurture the tender time for female identifying humans and family through postpartum, pregnancy loss, infertility, and the transitional seasons of living. I offer at-home support through post-partum or pregnancy loss and one-on-one and group sessions to support you in holding and tending challenging seasons of living.
Training + Experience
- B.S. Communications, UNC Asheville
- Narrative HealthCare, Lenoir Rhyne University
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Postpartum Doula Training, Luminous Postpartum
- Perinatal Loss Training, Inviting Abundance
- Listening Training, SeekHealing
- Racial Equity Training, Racial Equity Institute
- Sowing Post Capitalist Seeds
- Breathwork Teacher Training. Anjali Academy
“No person, trying to take responsibility for her or his identity, should have to be so alone. There must be those among whom we can sit down and weep, and still be counted as warriors.”
― Adrienne Rich