My name is Tiffany Narron, Founder and Facilitator of Light In The Valley. I am a writer, compassionate communicator, bereavement and postpartum doula, daughter, wife, and someone who finds deep healing and connection in nature.
My intention for Light In The Valley is to hold space in community to help name and nurture the tender time for female identifying humans and family through pregnancy loss, infertility, postpartum, and the transitional seasons of living that ask for greater tending and resourcing. I offer at-home support through postpartum or pregnancy loss and both one-on-one and group sessions to support you in navigating the challenging seasons of this living.
Training + Experience
- B.S. Communications, UNC Asheville
- Narrative HealthCare Cert., Lenoir-Rhyne University
- Postpartum Doula Training, Luminous Postpartum
- Perinatal Loss Training, Inviting Abundance
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Integrative Somatic Trauma Therapy Certification
- Listening Training, SeekHealing
- Racial Equity Training, Racial Equity Institute
- Sowing Post Capitalist Seeds
- Breathwork Teacher Training. Anjali Academy
“No person, trying to take responsibility for her or his identity, should have to be so alone. There must be those among whom we can sit down and weep, and still be counted as warriors.”
― Adrienne Rich