My name is Tiffany Narron, Founder and Facilitator at A Light In the Valley. I am a writer, poet, communicator, and someone who finds deep healing and integration in nature. I began this private practice in the fall of 2021.
My intention for A Light In The Valley is to hold space in community to help name and nurture our grief alongside one another, allowing them forward into shared witness together. I offer both one-on-one and group sessions to support you in holding and tending. These are open to all female-identifying community members wanting a space to support them in carrying their grief, helping resource with tools of intention-setting, breath, and witness. I do have specific offerings in perinatal loss support as well as resources for all birthing people moving through grief from the loss of a child.
Training + Experience
- B.S. Communications, UNC Asheville
- Narrative HealthCare Certificate Program at Lenoir Rhyne University Asheville (In Progress)
- Perinatal Loss Training with Homegrown Families + Inviting Abundance
- Listening Training with SeekHealing
- Racial Equity Institute
- Sowing Post Capitalist Seeds
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Breathwork Teacher Training w/Jessica Fleming, Anjali Academy
“We bereaved are not alone. We belong to the largest company in all the world–the company of those who have known suffering.” -Helen Keller